Great opportunity for care-free, cost effective living in 55+ community in 1829sf manufactured home w/2-car garage, ideally hilltop located, adjacent to RV storage (great neighbor!), conveniently across from mailbox & guest parking. Park is beautifully maintained, offers swimming pool & spa, bocci court. Community room with kitchen, library, game room, exercise group. Plenty of activities, getting acquainted & entertaining. Ask your agent to see attached information. Easy entrance & exit to Hwy 49. Grass Valley is minutes away for services, shopping, dining & entertainment. Both Grass Valley & Nevada City offer variety of annual events, especially during the holidays. Unique shopping & dining choices available to please all palettes. Check out the movie theater as well as live venues. Artistry is evident everywhere. Take a trip 'up the hill' to charming Truckee & gorgeous Tahoe.
Residential - Manufactured Home, Other
1,829 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, DSL Available
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Bar,Space in Kitchen,Dining/Living Combo
- Electric,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Cabinet,Laminate Counter
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Skylight/Solar Tube,Sunken Tub,Low-Flow Shower(s),Low-Flow Toilet(s),Shower Stall(s)
- Free Standing Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Insulated Water Heater,Dishwasher,Disposal,Plumbed For Ice Maker,Self/Cont Clean Oven
- Vinyl, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Dual Pane Full,Window Screens
- Grab Bars.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Formal Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Assigned,Off Street,Boat Storage,Garage Door Opener,Guest Parking Available,Workshop in Garage,Interior Access,Leased.
- Porch Steps,Covered Deck,Railed,Porch
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Storage
- Composition, Shingle
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Fence,Shape Regular,Greenbelt,Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Fenced Yard, Porch Steps,Covered Deck,Railed,Porch. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Fence,Shape Regular,Greenbelt,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Colleen Conley, Lyon RE Auburn
Agent License: 01074802