Welcome to Sunny Oak Ranch! MOVE-IN READY home with great covered front porch to enjoy the gorgeous sunsets. This darling 3/2 home is set-up for easy living. Lots of recent updates to kitchen/master with new flooring through most of the home. New roof/gutters in Dec of 2019. Barn with 4-stalls and 60x90 flat area used for arena or build your shop or garden area/greenhouse. Zoned AG-10 and a lovely sunny and bright location. Animals/farm/mini-ranch...bring your dreams to this turn-key & animal ready ranch. Covered carport, RV parking and room for all your toys. Super shop/storage building with ample work space. Gated, fenced and cross-fenced for your four legged friends. Awesome back deck with hot tub to kick-back and relax. 12 minutes to gas/groceries/school. Don't miss your chance to enjoy all this charming home has to offer.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Farmhouse, 1 Story
1,606 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Walk-In Closet
- Dining Bar,Space in Kitchen,Dining/Living Combo
- Dryer Included,Washer Included,Inside Room
- Granite Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range,Wine Refrigerator
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Stove, Central.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning,Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. No Garage,RV Access,RV Storage,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+,Guest Parking Available.
- Front Porch,Uncovered Deck
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Partial Cross,Cross Fenced,Fenced,Full
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shape Regular,Low Maintenance, Dog Run, Front Porch,Uncovered Deck. Shape Regular,Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Rebecca Franks, RE/MAX Gold
Agent License: 01186299